Visibility of accurate object locations delivers process quality and productivity
IDENTEC SOLUTIONS Real Time Locating System is a RFID based system for accurate real time localization and identification of vehicles throughout the entire production chain from final assembly to delivery. The combination of various localization and identification technologies improves throughput from vehicles and ultimately the overall productivity and efficiency of car manufacturers.
IDENTEC SOLUTIONS Real Time Locating System optimizes the unguided internal transportation processes – from the final assembly, to storage indoors, as well as outdoor parking yards, to further transportation. By knowing the accurate location of every vehicle in the yard, the optimal transportation route is deployed automatically, thus the time used for searching is reduced. The distinct identification of vehicles throughout the entire process, eliminates incorrect deliveries and possible delays.
Most Versatile RTLS device
The versatile RTLS transponder enables real time location and identification of assets by combining cutting edge localization technology with RFID in one robust device.
- Parking lot localization accuracy of finished cars in large mixing yards
- Integrated LF technology for spot and zone location in industrial areas
- Integrated 360° LED for pick-by-light application to eliminate search time
- Integrated motionsensor for powersaving and motion events
- Integrated push button for manual acknowledgment of work orders
- Robust IP67 design with replaceable battery for extended product lifecycle
The lightweight and easy to deploy RTLS infrastructure only requires a power supply and operates in “plug-and-forget” mode. The devices act as satellites for localization technology, indoors, as well as outdoors.
- Light and easy to deploy infrastructure that only requires power, no network connectivity is required
- The system is easily scalable and thus ready for any future challenges at new and exisiting factories
- RTLS System communicates over distances of up to 300m which allows for low infrastructure density
i-SHARE bridges the gap between an RFID network and an end-user application. This scalable edgeware is a server application, which automatically processes and filters data received from the network and sends relevant data to applications for business specific use. Customer applications may include any third party system applications, such as ERP systems and other end-user specific tools.
- Scalable architecture manages multiple sites at the same time
- Location, identification and sensor data processing
- Simple integration due to standardized API
- Web-based front-end allows easy remote access for administration and configuration
IDENTEC SOLUTIONS RTLS is improving the efficiency for car manufacturers.
- Improved throughput with reduced search-time in every situation
- Improved process security through the elimination of manual transactions
- Reduction of working capital by accelerating turnover
- Increased planning accuracy with transparent and real-time data
- Reduction of paring space by optimizing area utilization