A revolutionary new approach to reefer monitoring
Reefer Runner is a remote monitoring and control system covering all aspects of reefer container management within port terminals. The system handles the specific requirements of reefer containers. Built to integrate into the IT landscape of your terminal, the solution will become an integral part of your operations. Reefer Runner is the next generation, industry-proven, wireless reefer monitoring and control system for stack, rack and genset operations. The system handles the entire process while the container is in the terminal’s care.
- Energy Monitoring
- Management of the entire process
- Wireless communication
- Low infrastructure footprint
- Management of reefer containers by exception
- Effortless alarm handling and escalation
- Enterprise IT features
- Certified Navis Ready for N4
Developed specifically for the challenging environments associated with remote oil platforms, supply bases, as well as mines and tunnels. Completely self-contained Crew Companion features on and offsite emergency evacuation coordination and mustering, alarm management, situation monitoring and more.
Crew Companion from IDENTEC SOLUTIONS delivers real-time visibility of personnel as well as assets to maximize safety, security and productivity on offshore platforms. The fully scalable and customizable Crew Companion solution, features several integrated optional modules. This solution provides our clients with automated personnel safety, access control and workflow optimization, in-line with HSE and business requirements. Crew Companion is built on the OLF Guidelines and “best practice” industry business cases, to enable value creation in every solution provided to our clients.
- Locating & Mustering 1000’s of Offshore personnel daily across Australia, Norway & UAE since 2008
- Designed to meet HSE requirements for megacomplexes and multisite operations
- Turn-key solution including CCTV, Access Control and 3rd party integration
- Swift and efficient tracking, locating and mustering of personnel
Real-time business intelligence of actual terminal performance
Combining advanced software with the latest wireless technologies provides remote identification, location, monitoring and management. Terminal Tracker from IDENTEC SOLUTIONS delivers new possibilities for accelerating and streamlining container terminal operations. Around the world, Terminal Tracker is helping the industrys’ leading container terminal operators improve productivity, efficiency and safety. With powerful proven solutions monitoring and management is happening at the gate, in the yard and on the quay.
- Process automation for yard, gate and quay
- Equipment, container and workforce management
- Fleet availability, scheduling and management
- Safety and security for asset fleets and personnel
Terminal Tracker connects the container and equipment movement plan, from the terminal operating system (TOS) to the actual physical execution of the operation. The solution is fully interfaced with all leading TOS providers. Hence, your container movements and container inventory will always be accurate, and your equipment and workforce are always where you need them, ensuring that your plans become reality.
Terminal Tracker is capable to track the vehicle fleet, providing real-time location, status, performance and historical movement. Real-time data from vehicle telematics ensures highest equipment availability, improves scheduling and enhances the lifespan of container handling equipment. The safety and security features ensure a safe environment for your people and your equipment.
IDENTEC SOLUTIONS’ Asset Agent is a business solution to manage the status and location of assets. Real time data gathered from our innovative industrial IoT devices can easily be integrated into your ERP or production planning systems. Thereby continuous visibility of each asset is gained and hereby helps organizations to model their business process according to specific needs. Hence, customers benefit from productivity increase due to permanent asset location and status tracking.
Benefits across different industries
- Implement automation in unguided production processes
- Prevention of material expiration (waste) through implementing a first expire – first out system
- Reducing search times for assets/materials (g. for finished vehicle logistics, tire manufacturing plants)
- Productivity increase through automated material validation in the production process
- IoT devices
- Location technology
- Open and flexible interfaces
- Highly scalable
- Easy remote access for administration and configuration
- Real time data gathering