Visibility of container terminal operations delivers predictable productivity
The CTAS process automation system is built up of a series of standard modules, sitting on a common technology platform. This approach ensures that CTAS is highly scalable and flexible. CTAS modules have a proven track record in diverse operating environments, with all types and makes of equipment, in both retrofit and greenfield projects.
- Truck identification and gate access control
- Automated job stepping and promotion
- Container position detection system
- Increased utilization of chassis and cassettes
- STS crane automated container handoff
- Improved straddle truck exchange grid management
Automated job promotion improves accuracy, safety and turnaround time by automatically identifying trucks and eliminating the need to search through a job list.
With container control, no unplanned container moves are permitted making lost containers a thing of the past.
- Increase inventory accuracy
- Improve dwell times
- Enhance capacity
- Driver operator performance dashboard
- Improved transaction accuracy
- Enhanced operational safety
- Faster driver hand-offs
- Shorter turnaround time at gates